2015年8月6日星期四

Can NOT Believe What You Just Told Them...No Way!

Some news can be pretty hard to swallow, especially if you're caught off guard. Whether it's a mind-blowing fact about this big blue planet we live on, or a change in dinner plans...hearing a piece of information for the first time can be a huge blow. On the other hand, it can also be a welcome surprise...if it's good news. These pets all just got wind of some novel info, and their wonderful and hilarious reactions were caught on camera...

1. "I'm a-DOPTED?!"


2. "I WON A FREE TRIM?"

3. You're responsible for replacing those, you know.

4. "It's only MONDAY?"

5. "Nine lives, you said? One is hard enough!"

6. "There are still HOW MANY MORE HOURS left on this road trip?!"

7. "I'm going to the vet for what now?"

8. "What do you mean I'm not a tiger?"

9. "You set me up with a poodle?"

10. Sorry, broccoli for dinner tonight. 

没有评论:

发表评论